Calendar of Events
As the second-largest art capital in the United States and a mainstay on Condé Nast Traveler’s top-destination list, Santa Fe is sure to entertain and captivate the most discriminating traveler with a remarkable collection of seasonal events.
- Chamber Music Festival – Summer
- Santa Fe Arts & Crafts Festival – June
- Santa Fe International Folk Art Market – July
- Spanish Market – July
- Santa Fe Opera – July and August
- Indian Market – August
- Santa Fe Fiesta – September
- Santa Fe Wine & Chile Fiesta – September
- Santa Fe Film Festival – October
- Winter Indian Market – November
- Aspen Santa Fe Ballet presents The Nutcracker at the Lensic Performing Arts Center – December
- Winter Spanish Market – December
- Ski Santa Fe – December-March
In addition to these annual events, there is always something happening in Santa Fe. View a current calendar of Santa Fe events.