Map, Transportation and Directions
Our convenient east-side location is a short walk to the world-renowned Santa Fe Plaza while providing guests privacy and seclusion in the center of town.
Getting to Santa Fe is both scenic and enjoyable. Santa Fe is a one-hour drive from the Albuquerque International Sunport, which is serviced by most major airlines.
The Santa Fe Regional Airport, located 20 minutes from downtown Santa Fe and the Inn, which accommodates private planes and is commercially serviced by American Eagle.
From the Albuquerque International Sunport:
- Rental car
- Commercial shuttle (Sandia Shuttle Express and Roadrunner Shuttle)
- Private car service
- New Mexico Rail Runner train service (stops at the Santa Fe Train Depot near Tomasita’s restaurant – additional ground transportation provided by Santa Fe Pick-up, a complimentary service provided by the City of Santa Fe or taxi)
From the Santa Fe Regional Airport:
- Rental car
- Commercial shuttle (Roadrunner Shuttle)
- Private car service
- Taxi (Capital City Cab)
Take Exit #284, Old Pecos Trail and proceed north. Turn right at the third light to remain on Old Pecos Trail. Old Pecos Trail becomes Old Santa Fe Trail. Proceed on Old Santa Fe Trail to Paseo de Peralta. Turn right onto Paseo de Peralta (approximately .3 miles). Continue on Paseo de Peralta to Castillo Place (approximately .7 miles – Paseo de Peralta is a loop around the historic district of Santa Fe). Castillo Place is the first left after the stop sign at Paseo de Peralta and Marcy Street. Turn left onto Castillo Place (Castillo Place is across the street from Girls, Inc). Continue down on Castillo Place to the stop sign. Turn right at stop sign. Antigua Inn is the second building on the right.
Guests may connect to the inn’s complimentary high-speed wireless internet with their own computer or tablet.
Guest checkin is 4:00pm and guest check out is 11:00am
Our historic inn is wheelchair accessible, specifically the Pueblo Room, dining room and landscaped courtyards. A shower chair may be provided in the Pueblo Room’s walk-in shower. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
We offer our guests on-site complimentary parking in downtown Santa Fe. Guests may park their vehicle and walk to all of Santa Fe’s popular restaurants and attractions.
Small, well-behaved dogs may be accommodated under special circumstances and must be approved in advance. Please contact us to discuss your needs. Additional fees will apply. Sorry, we cannot accept cats.
We believe that you shouldn’t have to abandon your green practices just because you’re on vacation. We strive to keep you green while on vacation. Some of our practices include:
- Building is adobe (natural building material made from sand, clay, water, and straw), reducing heating and air conditioning use
- Reverse osmosis filtration water instead of bottled water
- Providing washable/reusable glasses, mugs, dishes, and flatware
- Providing eco-friendly disposable cups and lids that are fully compostable within 90-120 days
- Recycling of paper, cardboard, glass, cans, and plastic
- All in-room materials are printed on recycled post-consumer copy paper
- Confirmation letters and final bills sent via email
- Water-efficient shower heads, faucets and toilets
- Towel and linen reuse encouraged through signage
- Guest room soaps, lotions, shampoos, and conditioners use natural ingredients from LUSH Handmade Cosmetics and provided in dispensers rather than plastic amenity bottles
- All cleaning products are all natural and environmentally safe products.
- We do not use bleach, dyes or perfumed detergents in our laundry
- Gardens are watered with a drip system to reduce water waste
- Non-toxic fertilizers are used to nourish our gardens
- All appliances and televisions are energy-efficient